You might find this checklist excessive, but rest assured that these are the things that are necessary for your travel and you wouldn’t want to be frustrated when you leave something behind. Also, you can have them checked-in so you would not need to worry of you carrying or pushing a heavy luggage.
You can cross-out some of the things that are listed that does not apply to you or your child and you may also add things if they are not included in the list. The contents are also categorized according to their use.
Always remember that our little ones have a lot of travelling needs!
Money and Documents
Before the trip, double check your flight schedule and make sure no changes were made and print your e-mail booking confirmation.
- Cash, Credit Cards and ATM cards
- Travel documents
- Airplane tickets or e-mail booking confirmation
- Hotel Reservation
- Tour documents
- Valid ID
- Immunization records/ Baby book if needed
- Charger (phone and camera)
- Plastic bags (for dirty laundry, etc.)
For the Baby
- Diapers (1 diaper for every 2 hours per day)
- Formula Milk
- Feeding bottles
- Sippy Cups
- Baby Toiletries
- Microwave sterilizer bags
- Receiving blankets
- Clothing (gauge how many clothing baby used per day)
- Favorite toys
- Anti-mosquito lotion
- Bottle cleanser and sponge
- Diaper Cream
- All-purpose cream
- Cotton buds
- Carrier (if needed)
- Baby lotion
- With regards to the travel regulations in the amount of liquid you can bring in, you can verify with your travel agency or airline.
- If you are traveling out-of-the country, make sure to contact your pediatrician and ask for what type of water you can give to your child.
- Shampoo and Conditioner (Adult)
- Shampoo and Soap (Child)
- Toothpaste, Toothbrush and Dental Floss (Adult)
- Toothpaste, Toothbrush and Dental Floss (Child)
- Brush (Adult)
- Comb (Child)
- Shaver cream
- Nail Clippers
- Insect Repellant
- Skin cream
- Cotton buds
In every travel, make sure to bring enough so as not to do laundry if it is just for a few days of traveling.